Solve Error “the import org.apache cannot be resolved” in Java
How can you resolve the import org.apache error from your program?
Nowadays, when developers are preparing some codes in Java, the common error is import org.apache error takes a lot of time to resolve. This is because of the minor mistake you may do while coding, and no apache library is installed on them. Apache library is crucial for coding on Java and requires several corrections to develop a program efficiently.
Most developers face this common issue in their developing process, which needs to be fixed to effectively compile the program. You can use some reference codes to solve the issue smartly and solve the error in easy steps. While developing software, you may face some error containing import org.apache error, which you can resolve by downloading a JAR and include it in the programming code.
Although several methods are there to resolve the error in easy steps, where you can fix the apache error to compile your code dynamically.
Let’s discuss what methods you can use to fix the java errors while programming.
Download a JAR file
If you face an import org.apache error in your developing process, you can download the “org.apache.commons.io.jar” jar file. All you need to add this JAR file into the library is to import it in the library class. You can fix the error without facing many issues.
Importing org.apache.HTTP package can help you fix the error fast
While preparing android applications, you may face some of the import org.apache error, which you can nullify after compiling an org.apache.The HTTP file in the library you are working on will help you fix the error you face while developing.
With this file, you can fix all the errors you can fix these errors too:
- import org.apache.http.HttpEntity;
- import org.apache.http.HttpResponse;
- import org.apache.http.NameValuePair;
- import org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException;
- import org.apache.http.client.HttpClient;
- import org.apache.http.client.entity.UrlEncodedFormEntity;
- import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet;
- import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost;
- import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpUriRequest;
- import org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient;
- import org.apache.http.message.BasicNameValuePair;
- import org.apache.http.params.BasicHttpParams;
- import org.apache.http.protocol.HTTP;
External methods of resolving the errors
These are the common errors, which you can face while developing a new java application. Also, you can use some alternate options to resolve all the errors of import org.apache. If this JAR file doesn’t work for it, you can use these alternate options to resolve them.
- Go to http://hc.apache.org/
- Click on 4.5.1 tar.gz under HTTP client.
- You can download the JAR file completely, extract the folder, and then go to the lib folder.
- You have to compile the file into your Android development folder and press Alt+ Enter, which will open the project properties, and then you have to click on the Java Build Path.
- After going into the build path, click on the library and add the external JAR files. After importing all the files, you can compile every Java file and resolve all the errors you faced while completing the application.
While running codes on Java, you have to find several methods of resolving all the facing errors. Mostly import org.apache error comes between the development process and can create some programming defects. Using these external methods, you can resolve all the errors you might face while developing an application on Java.